Free Course Content
Here’s what you’ll learn from this free course:
- How to use the most powerful weapon that I’ll talk about (hint: it’s not physical) to achieve the lean, strong, energetic and healthy body that you’ve always wanted.
- How a simple and small shift in your eating habits can transform the way you feel and look in the mirror. (hint: This is something closer to the Sunnah)
- How your body repairs and recovers itself using a particular type of food (hint: this food is known to be the building blocks of our body).
- How certain types of foods prevent your body from burning “stubborn fat”.
- How to take advantage of nature’s free medicine cabinet to improve your health at a rocket speed.
- What types of dietary fats to incorporate into your diet if you want to lose your body fat.
- How a “magic bullet” that I’ll reveal can literally transform your body and life.
- What type of goals to set if you are serious about achieving the lean and healthy body that you want.
- Why most people fail to keep off the weight (i.e. sustainable weight loss) and how you can overcome this major hurdle.
- And much more…
I’m Rushdhi Ismail, CEO and Founder of Lean & Healthy. I’m a certified nutrition and exercise coach. For the last three years, I’ve been helping Muslim men and women in more than 30 countries from 5 different continents to regain their health, to increase their energy and to get into the best shape of their lives!
For close to 2 decades, I myself had been struggling with losing weight and keeping it off. And during that time, I have probably tried more weight-loss programmes and “shortcut strategies” than I can possibly count.
I did have some success with certain diet programmes and methods that were really shortcuts, but these successes were short-lived. I gained all my weight back (and even more whenever I stopped dieting). It was all so frustrating; in fact, I was close to giving up on the idea of losing weight. I thought I’d never live to see my lean and healthy body.
Alhamdulillah, when I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel, Allah subuhanawuta’ala showed me a way, and He helped me to crack the code of nutrition and exercise with the help of some world-class nutritional scientists.
My commitment to excel in my nutrition and exercise certification, as well as my never-ending passion to experiment with health hacks finally paid well to achieve the best health and shape of my life, Alhamdulillah!
I’ve now systemised and condensed all my 20 years of struggle, learning and experience in a 6-months Online Coaching Programme. For the last three years, I’ve been transforming countless lives around the world through this Islamically oriented, rigorously researched, practical and innovative Online Coaching Programme that helps Muslims to improve their health, increase their energy and to achieve the best shape of their lives.
Free Course with Premium Contents
I’ve made my life mission to help the Muslim Ummah get leaner, stronger and healthier, bi’idnillah! Within the next three years, I want to reach at least 1 million Muslims through my writings, free and as well as my paid courses.
And this free course is part of that mission to educate the Ummah. That’s why the goal of this 7-day course is for the course content to be worth more than the average subscription-based weight-loss programmes you will find online. Don’t take my word for it. Check what brother Babagana has to say:
In order to benefit from this course, this is all you will have to do:
- Read: Set aside 5-10 minutes every day to read the lessons
- Take action: Each lesson has action items – these have to be done to yield the best results
- Become a partner in Lean & Healthy’s mission: Our mission is to help the Muslim Ummah get leaner, stronger and healthier. So, please spread the news and invite three people you know to register for this free course. Make sure to send them this link: www.leanandhealthy.me/free-course
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t need to lose weight, but I look for ways to live a healthy life. Is this free course right for me?
Will I receive login details to access this course?
I’ve subscribed to this course but didn’t receive any emails. What should I do?
Is my email address in safe hands?
Praise for the 7-Day Free Course
Check out these testimonials from individuals who took the 7-day free course and the 5-star reviews on our Facebook page:
- Sulieman Don
I thank Almighty Allah to come across a progress from you, and I pray to Almighty Allah to give you more ilim so you can share it with us.stay bless
- Mohammed Samiuddin
very nice guidance by following Islamic laws and in real spirit FEE SABEELILLAH
- Rashid Harun
Motivational and spiritual.Good work from lean and healthy.
- Amin Guinko Adam
Maaa sha Allah we thank Allah for giving us such people who are willing to help the ummah in such beautiful and healthy way. Alhamdulillah may Allah increase you in eeman and grant u jannatul firdaus. Ameeen
- Mohammed Nour
really we need to improve our body to protect it from the undetected challenges and because our body is blessing from ALLAH Jazakoum ALLAH Khir islmic online unversity this course for free with value information
- Fatima Tahseen Ayaz
SubhanAllah excellent articles on becoming lean , I'm enjoying it every day Alhamdulillah n following it too , jazakallahu khairun kateeran kateera brother for ur efforts n may Allah provide you more such opportunities to serve the ummah . AAMEEN.
- El Kagu
This was really helpful. Jazakallah Khair. Please keep up the good work.
- Mariama Saine
Assalamu Alaikum wtb..............Alhamdullilah the tips are of great importance most especially the dieting combination, one should try to adhere and maintain it as there are much benefit to it. I pray for the entire team sharing there wonderful knowledge and experience. May Allah azza wajal guide and protect you.
- Adam Kifuddekwesiba Semakalu
This is inspirational and wraps Ramadan in its true colours as a present delivered on everyone's doorstep
- Osama Qaroot
Thank you. Really your way of how the individual makes his or her quality of life of excellence is great from people like you . Jazakum Allah Khair.